During the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, The Foster Festival remains committed to ensuring that your safety and well-being are top of mind. To that end, we have taken great care to give our attention to staying up-to-date with important health and safety measures as outlined by current Public Health regulations.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY & WELL-BEING INCLUDES:
- Limited capacities at performance venues that are in line with current government & public health regulations
- Proof of Vaccination required accompanied by government issued ID for adults 18 years of age or older
- Distanced seating inside the theatre is still in effect
- Cleaning/disinfecting of all surfaces that are accessible to the public and our audiences
- Face coverings or masks are worn by all staff and required by all patrons when gathering indoors or when physical distancing is not possible
- Paperless environment, all show programs will be distributed to patrons electronically
- Hand sanitization stations available at entrances and exits
- Exchange fees waived for all cases of illness
For the safety of other patrons, our staff and our artists, we request that patrons who are unwell please stay at home and contact The Foster Festival to reschedule your visit. To support our ability to keep you safe, please ensure we have a valid email address on file so that we can keep you informed as our protocols evolve in response to Public Health regulations and guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you all in-person again, sharing in the laughter and enjoying live theatre together! Thank you for your support and help in keeping your fellow audience members, our artists and our staff safe and well. in