STAGE MANAGER – JOB DESCRIPTION
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS Friday, July 16, 2021 5:00PM (ET)
The Foster Festival is seeking a Stage Manager for our 2021 outdoor production of The Ladies Foursome – Regional tour to Niagara golf courses. The successful candidate will work closely with The Foster Festival’s Artistic Producer and Director, Emily Oriold and Production Manager, Rob Robbins. Preference will be given to residents of Niagara.
Candidates must be available for the full-time period of the production to be considered.
- 40 hours/week.
- Will be required to work evenings and weekends.
- This is a 5 week position (possible 1 week extension for rain dates).
- CTA Contract
- Dates: August 24 – September 26, 2021 (possible 1 week extension for rain dates)
- Prep week: August 24 – 29
- Rehearsals (St. Catharines): August 31 – September 12
- Run: September 14 – 26
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous Stage Management experience – touring experience is an asset.
- Have a strong sense of organization and thrive in a supportive and positive team environment.
- Be able to perform Stage Managements duties as outlined in the CTA.
- Support the theatre’s COVID-19 Safety Protocols and Procedures throughout the rehearsals and run.
- The Foster Festival has an extensive COVID-19 Safety Measures Document.
- All staff, production team members and artists must adhere to the safety measures as outlined in this document.
- All staff, production team members and artists will be given a copy of the document prior to signing an engagement contract with the Festival.
- Please note if you have a driver’s license, First Aid/CPR Training.
- Please submit CV/resume along with your interest and availability for the dates above to Artistic Producer Emily Oriold at email@example.com.
- Please include your name + Stage Manager in the subject line.
Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural hiring statement: The Foster Festival encourages submissions from diverse artists of all backgrounds regardless of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.