- Donna Sheridan in Mamma Mia!, Confederation Centre for the Arts
- Anne of Green Gables, Confederation Centre for the Arts
- Alice Through the Looking Glass, Confederation Centre for the Arts
- Maria in Sound of Music, NAC
- Enron, NAC
- Tartuffe, NAC
- Reframed, Acting Upstage
- Elegies, Acting Upstage
- Heart of Steel, NSTF
- Spoon River, Soulpepper
- Company, Theatre 20
- Music Man, Stratford Festival
- Fuentes Ovejuna, Stratford Festival
- Amelia: The Girl Who Wants to Fly, 1000 Islands Playhouse, GCTC, Festival Players of Prince Edward County
Eliza-Jane is part time faculty in the Musical Theatre Performance Program at Sheridan College, a writer – The White Stag – and director.
Directing the world premiere of the new musical, A Misfortune – Confederation Centre for the Arts.
Eliza-Jane is so thrilled to be making her debut at the Foster Festival.