Emily is Co-Founder and Artistic Producer of The Foster Festival. She has a great passion for the arts and has been a professional actor and director for over twenty years.
Select stage credits include:
- Wildly Romantic (World Premiere), The Foster Festival
- Too Close To Home (World Premiere), Theatre Orangeville
- Everything I Love About Christmas, Theatre Orangeville
- The Ballad of Stompin’ Tom, Harbourfront Theatre
- Weekend Comedy, Drayton Entertainment
- The Glass Menagerie, Talk is Free Theatre
- Collette: The Colours of Love, Talk is Free Theatre
- Little Woman: The Musical, Victoria Playhouse Petrolia
- The Outdoor Donnellys, Blyth Festival
- Nunsense, Theatre Cambridge
- The Maids, Theatre Passe Muraille
- Thy Neighbour’s Wife, Unspun Theatre, Dora Award Winning Play
In addition to directing at The Norm Foster Theatre Festival, Emily has directed at the Blyth Festival, Talk is Free Theatre, and Theatre Aquarius.