Emily is Co-Founder and Artistic Producer of The Foster Festival. She has a great passion for the arts and has been a professional actor and director for twenty years.
Select stage credits include:
- Too Close To Home (World Premiere), Theatre Orangeville
- Everything I Love About Christmas, Theatre Orangeville
- The Ballad of Stompin’ Tom, Harbourfront Theatre
- Weekend Comedy, Drayton Entertainment
- The Glass Menagerie, Talk is Free Theatre
- Collette: The Colours of Love, Talk is Free Theatre
- Little Woman: The Musical, Victoria Playhouse Petrolia
- The Outdoor Donnellys, Blyth Festival
- Nunsense, Theatre Cambridge
- The Maids, Theatre Passe Muraille
- Thy Neighbour’s Wife, Dora Award Winning Play
Emily has directed at the Blyth Festival, Talk is Free Theatre, and Theatre Aquarius.