Mairi is so thrilled to be at the Foster Festival! The first time she was ever paid to do theatre she played Loretta in The Melville Boys at UVic’s Phoenix Summer Theatre.
Since then she has been fortunate to play more of Norm’s fabulous women:
- Julia/Jessica in The Last Resort (Stage West Calgary and Charlottetown),
- Janey Fluck in Hilda’s Yard (Drayton),
- Tate in The Ladies’ Foursome (Lighthouse),
- Mary Hayes in Screwball Comedy (Theatre Orangeville/Lighthouse).
Other acting credits include:
- War Horse (Mirvish/North American Tour),
- Spider’s Web (Aquarius)
- Cymbeline (Shakespeare Bash’d).